The Clinic Coordinator role is a full-time, career track position. EBTCS is searching for a well-rounded, compassionate, hard-working, highly reliable individual to help the Director of Operations run and operate a leading-edge and growing behavioral health organization. The position includes coordinating with our clinical directors and administrators to oversee company administrative practices, manage an administrative team, and coordinate operations for the entire clinic. Good candidates will be detail oriented, expert with time management, and able to manage a fast pace, with many different projects and operational tasks. The individual in this position must be socially aware, able to act independently and collaborate, able to prioritize with ease and precision, and have a proactive management style.
EBTCS is accepting applications starting October 12, 2020.
We are looking for individuals with the following experience and skills:
- Education and work Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or graduate degree preferred
- Experience working in some aspect of health care management or office management preferred
- Interest in/knowledge of psychology
- Understanding of treatments we provide preferred (gaining knowledge of these treatments while on the job will be expected)
- Client/staff communication
- Professional client communication skills and excellent interpersonal skills (e.g., respectful, nonjudgmental, compassionate)
- Excellent written communication skills
- Excellent telephone skills
- Ability to create, document, and oversee new processes
- Ability to manage and develop staff
- Client records management
- Proficiency in Outlook, Excel, and Word
- Familiarity with electronic medical record systems preferred
- Ability to manage accounting & billing procedures
- Experience using an electronic medical record system preferred
- Understanding insurance billing processes preferred
- Ability to manage vendor relationships
- Organizational skills
- Adept in managing business/clinical records
- Able to create and maintain an insurance tracking database
- Office communication/workplace interactions
- Able to collaborate well with staff and administration
- Flexible, willing to take on challenges
- Capable of motivating others and effectively delegating
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality and ethical standards (adhere to all HIPAA guidelines and regulations)
- Work ethic
- Consistent, reliable, and punctual
- High attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills
- Be able to work with minimal supervision
Staff Psychologist/Therapist for the Child Anxiety Center
Strong candidates will either have a doctoral degree in clinical psychology, or a master’s degree with several years of clinical work experience. Background and training in behavioral therapy, cognitive-behavioral therapy, and/or evidence-based treatments is strongly preferred. All staff applicants must be licensed in the state of Washington prior to starting employment at EBTCS.
EBTCS is a dynamic outpatient specialty mental health center with over 25 clinicians (postdoctoral fellows, staff psychologists and therapists, and psychiatrists) who provide treatment in four highly specialized treatment programs – adult anxiety disorders, child anxiety disorders, DBT, and eating disorders. Each program is organized around a treatment team that meets weekly for case consultation. All new staff are provided with a year of additional case consultation and didactic training. EBTCS offers competitive pay, excellent benefits, and a stimulating and supportive work environment.
We are looking for providers who are dedicated to providing evidence-based treatments, value science-based care, want to be experts in their area of specialization, enjoy working as part of a collaborative treatment team, and enjoy working with clients with complex symptoms and problems.
If you are interested in applying for a staff position, please contact Travis Osborne, PhD, ABPP, Clinical Director, at email@example.com.