The Anxiety Center at EBTCS is seeking full-time psychologists (PhD, PsyD) to join our team.
Are you interested in the freedom and flexibility of a private practice without the hassle and worry of running it yourself?
We provide extensive administrative support for client recruitment, waitlist management, intake screening and assignment, billing, insurance communication, and taxes, so you have more time to see clients within a flexible schedule.
Are you interested in working with colleagues who are supportive, enthusiastic, and fun?
We work closely together as a team to raise the bar to achieve the highest quality of care for our clients. We consult with one another inside and outside of team meetings and support each other in the work that we do.
Are you interested in continued learning and development, to become a true expert in treating OCD and anxiety disorders?
Training is a central mission within the EBTCS. All clinicians participate in regular continuing education and journal clubs to stay current on research and care we’re providing. Our free, in-house APA approved continuing education (CE) program provides sufficient CE credits for licensure renewal. In addition, staff psychologists receive additional funds to attend outside trainings and conferences in line with their interests and training goals. First year staff psychologists also participate in an ongoing didactics series focused on evidence-based interventions.
Do you enjoy teaching and training colleagues and others in the community?
Staff psychologists often elect to participate in training and supervision within our postdoctoral training program and through affiliation with local universities. In addition, many of our staff provide training to local organizations and outside therapists, as well as for our our internal CE program.
Do you like the idea of staying up-to-date on the latest research developments?
EBTCS has had an ongoing internal research program since we opened our doors in 2002. We are dedicated to researching outcomes of evidence-based treatments within an outpatient setting. We co-founded a non-profit IRBs to review our research. You will have the opportunity to join our research team and collaborate with staff across the different clinics on research projects, including papers and conference presentations.
Do you want to balance a very rich work life with time for family and outside pursuits?
We offer a reasonable, flexible schedule and a minimum of four weeks paid leave per year. Colleagues readily provide clinical coverage, so it is easy to take time away. Clinicians can work on a hybrid schedule with remote and in-person services depending on client and program needs.
Do you like the idea of working alongside people dedicated to anti-racism, diversity, and inclusivity?
We are working hard to become more aware, inclusive, and culturally sensitive in our work. EBTCS provides an ongoing anti-racism curriculum, readings, and discussion. We are committed to building and maintaining an anti-racist, diverse, inclusive culture and are excited to expand the diversity of our staff.
Do you want to work for a clinic where the owners are clinicians? Where clinic policies are based on evidence-based care and promote therapist well-being?
We are dedicated to being a great place to work, with smart, kind colleagues who love providing the highest quality care.
Guaranteed salary of at least $110k for roughly 20 hours of client care per week for early career psychologists, depending on licensure, training, and experience. Generous bonus program for additional hours. The current average pay after the 1st year is about $130K for 22 clinical hours.
Provide a minimum of 20 “service units”, or clinical contact hours, per week for adults in outpatient program. This includes evidence-based treatments for the range of anxiety disorders, OCD, and co-occurring problems, including CBT and ERP. Attend weekly team consultation meetings. Complete documentation in Valant EHR system.
- Medical, dental, vision insurance
- 401K retirement program with 4% match
- Life, long-term, and short-term disability insurance
- 12 weeks parental leave
- Malpractice insurance (employee pays small portion, the remainder is covered by EBTCS)
- Stipend for external continuing education opportunities
- Free in-house continuing education opportunities that cover licensure requirements
- Unlimited use public transportation Orca Card
- Paid onboarding period
- Guaranteed salary with the opportunity to earn more
- Clients assigned based on interest, expertise, and desired professional development whenever possible
- Four weeks paid time off with the opportunity to earn more time away
- Clinical coverage for time off
- An intellectually rich, supportive, kind work environment
- Opportunities to receive supervision, consultation, and advanced learning
- Opportunities to supervise and teach others
- Assistance in professional development
- Option to join our research team
- Option to attend additional educational opportunities
- Option to pursue leadership opportunities or just focus on clinical work
- Flexible work hours – you control your schedule (many of our providers work a 4-day work week)
- Very strong administrative support
- All billing and insurance interaction is done by our administrative staff
- Option to provide some services via telehealth when clinically indicated
- Option to attend and contribute to anti-racism program
- Opportunities to develop innovative projects
- 24/7 consultation available for time-sensitive clinical situations
- Beautiful office space in the heart of downtown Seattle
- Opportunities to network; EBTCS has a strong local, national, and international reputation
- PsyD or PhD credential
- Licensed in Washington State or able to start the process immediately
- Identifies as a cognitive-behavioral therapist
- Has training in evidence-based treatments for anxiety disorders, OCD, and related conditions
- Works well in a team, providing and seeking consultation on a regular basis
- Committed to contributing to an anti-racist, non-discriminatory environment with colleagues and clients