On Saturday, May 16, 2020, Travis Osborne, PhD, ABPP, will present a 6-hour CE workshop from 9 am – 4 pm entitled “Fundamentals of Exposure and Response Prevention (ERP) for Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD).”
The learning objectives for the presentation are:
1. Describe the cognitive-behavioral model of OCD.
2. Explain the neurobiology of OCD.
3. Identify the key components of ERP treatment for OCD.
4. Design an in vivo exposure hierarchy for a client with OCD.
5. Create imaginal exposure scripts for OCD fears.
6. Describe the empirical support for ERP for OCD
You will receive 6 APA approved CE credits for attending this 6-hour workshop. This training is appropriate for all mental health providers.
Where: This workshop will be held online via Zoom.
When: Saturday, May 16, 2020 from 9 am – 4 pm (with a break around 12-1 PM for lunch)
You may also email our Continuing Education Program Coordinator, Danny O’Rourke, at email@example.com if you have other questions about this workshop. The speaker’s vita is available upon request.
To register for the workshop, please email Danny O’Rourke at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 206-374-0109.
EBTCS is not aware of any conflicts of interest at this time, but if one becomes apparent full disclosure will be made.
Evidence-Based Treatment Centers of Seattle (EBTCS) is approved by the American Psychological Association to sponsor continuing education for psychologists. EBTCS maintains responsibility for this program and its content