Are you tired of obsessing over food, calories, and weight? Do you feel a pull to break free from this unending cycle, but aren’t sure where to start?
Join Evelina Miropolsky, Registered Dietitian Nutritionist, as she guides you through the 10 Principles of Intuitive Eating and how to apply them to your life to start to repair your relationship with food and your body.
Hear Evelina talk about the Introduction to Intuitive Eating group in this video:
About this group:
- This group consists of ten weekly hour-long sessions introducing you to the philosophy and practice of Intuitive Eating
- Each group session will break down one of the 10 Principles of Intuitive Eating through a combination of education and personal reflection
- This group will offer several experiential activities, which will give you the opportunity to practice new skills
- Each group session will make room for participants to share experiences, challenges, and questions
What you’ll take away:
- An understanding of the many myths and misconceptions of dieting and its opposite, Intuitive Eating
- Increased resilience around diet culture’s harmful messages
- Practical tools and tips to bring Intuitive Eating back into your life
- The unique opportunity to connect with others who are on the same path
- Knowledge of how to increase your mental and physical health and overall wellbeing through eating and movement
- A curated list of resources to support you in your Intuitive Eating journey long after the group has ended
The group will be held on Tuesday evenings and starts July 6th. The financial investment for the 10 weeks is $1000. If you’d like more information, please email email@example.com.
Please note: This group is appropriate for individuals ages 16 and up. This group is not appropriate for anyone with an active eating disorder or in the earliest stages of recovery. This group is a skills and educational group, and is therefore not a replacement for medical advice or work with a therapist, dietitian, or other healthcare professional.
Interested in joining our group? Call us at 206-374-0109 or schedule a 15-minute consultation:
Enter your contact info below and we will reach out to schedule a time with a clinician.