EBTCS is now offering an Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP) for adolescents with Anorexia Nervosa based on Family-Based Treatment (FBT).
- Adolescents (all genders) between the ages of 12-18 (if 18, must be still living at home) with Anorexia Nervosa may be eligible
- The program is centered on Family-Based Treatment (FBT), so at least one parent/caregiver must be present on all days of the program
- 6-week program with the option to extend an additional 2 weeks if needed
- Treatment schedule is 3 days per week for 3 hours each day (Monday, Tuesday and Thursday)
- Adolescents and their families have a primary therapist with whom they meet twice per week
- Family meals with real-time coaching by FBT-certified therapists take place 3 times per week
- Group sessions include emotion regulation skills, mealtime strategies, education on eating disorders, and support
If you are interested, please call Marina Chibazakura, Client Services Coordinator, at (206) 374-0109 for more information.